Friday, May 20, 2005

The Hogeschool Zuyd scene

Now that I've been here at the school for a full week, it's safe to say that I'm part of the scene here! The atmosphere feels very high-tech, thanks first to the modern architecture, and next to the equipment throughout the building. Not only does the school house teaching facilities for computer design, but also for mechanical engineering, plastics, and many other technological disciplines.

I've spent my time in office D 1.224 where it seems about seven faculty members teaching in the CMD program come and go all day. It's a pleaseure for me to interact with so many people with specialized skills in marketing, design, audio/video, theories, etc. In fact, it's turned out that I don't work much in the office, but I talk a lot and learn a lot more.

These photos give an overview of the school, but click here for a full array.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home